Our Summer Camps share one primary goal, getting kids active, outdoors! Our Summer Camp program is a LICENSED DAY CAMP through the State of Wisconsin. You can be sure that the camp counselors are dedicated to meeting the needs of the campers. All of our camp counselors are at least 18 years of age, undergo a criminal background check, are certified in First Aid and CPR and receive extensive pre-camp training.
Your 6 to 12 year old can comfortably spend the whole day away from home. Your child should enjoy being around many other children in an outdoor environment.
Summer Camp is held at two convenient locations each summer:
- Josten Park - 2280 Town Hall Road
- DeBroux Park - 2900 Brighton Place
Camp Fees Per Week
- Individual Weekly Fee: $55.00 R / $69.00 NR
- Family Weekly Fee: $138.00 (w/ 3+ children) R / $173.00 (w/ 3+ children)
- Additional Optional Weekly Fees: Field Trips $10, Before Care $25 and After Care $12.50 per child.
Register For Camp
All camp REGISTRATION forms are required and must be submitted at the time of registration. Forms are found below for download or at the Village Offices, 2828 Allouez Avenue.
The Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services requires that each participant have these completed forms on file at each site.
The Village offers four convenient ways to register for programs. To learn more about other methods of registration, click here.