The Friends of Bellevue Parks is a grass roots movement of enthusiastic and dedicated citizens whose purpose is creating connections and coordinating volunteer efforts that support parks and leisure services in Bellevue.
Bellevue is one of Wisconsin's fastest growing communities. To put a finger on it, our fast-paced growth has been directly attributed to the great quality of life, and the low cost of living or citizens enjoy. In order to maintain our healthy, vibrant community, the Friends of Bellevue Parks strives to support quality of life initiatives through Bellevue's parks and leisure services.
Become a Friend of Bellevue Parks and make a sound investment in the quality of life that we all associate with Bellevue. Your support goes beyond tax dollars and unites you with an organization of people who truly make a difference in the future of our parks.
Giving time, talents and resources to the Friends support a broad range of parks, events and services, from acres of open green space, parks to play in, exceptional leisure programs and new and innovative environmental initiatives.
Join Friends of Bellevue Parks and know that you are helping to support and ensure continued measured growth and enhancement of the facilities and services of Bellevue's Leisure Services Department.
Your time will help maintain the 300+ acres of Village parks. Friends of Bellevue Parks sponsors volunteer activities to benefit the parks, raises funds to support park programs, and works in the community to educate the public about the many benefits of parks and leisure services.
The Friends of Bellevue Parks host a variety of volunteer opportunities to take on special projects. Volunteers paint, rake, prepare and plant flower beds, build trails and boardwalks in the woods, and help out at various community special events.
Click below to find upcoming volunteer oppurtunties:
How to become a Friend of Bellevue Parks?
Upon recieveing a completed application you will be added to the volunteer e-mail list and recieve updates on upcoming volunteer oppurtunities.
Donations to the Friends of Bellevue Parks support a broad range of parks, events and services, from acres of open green space, parks to play in, exceptional leisure programs and new and innovative community building initiatives.
General Donation Options
- Pennies for Parks Funds raised through the Pennies for Parks program are directed to an area with the most need, e.g. improved park accessibility.
- Shop Friends of Bellevue Parks Proceeds generated from the Shop will be used to support scholarships towards individuals and families who cannot afford program fees. Scholarships cover 75% of the program fee.
- Plant-a-Tree Program Donations provide a new tree planting in the parks.
- Bench Memorial Donations provide a new park bench located along a trail or designated park area.
- Adopt-a-Park Donations provide for general grounds maintenance of the adopted park.
For more information on how you can support Bellevue parks, or contact the Bellevue Leisure Services Department at (920) 468-5225.