Located at 3100 Eaton Road and covering the eastern portion of the village, station one is our headquarters station. Built in 2009, this station houses all fire department management, as well as the day time staffing provided. Bellevue Fire provides a first responder engine from this station to maximize coverage with the ambulance responding from the western portion of the village. Station one also houses the law enforcement personnel and equipment for the village. One half of this building is occupied by the Courts, and is used for village meetings. Equipment housed at station one include Engine 511, Engine 512, Ladder 511, Tender 511, Command, Brown County Rehab Unit, and the Brown County Arson Task Force.
Fire Station Apparatus (Station #1)
Located at 1811 Allouez Avenue station two covers the western portion of the village. This station is covered strictly using the paid-on-call firefighters. Built in 1983, this was the headquarters station untill 2009 when station one was opened. Station two is now shared with the village Public Works Department and the Leisure Services Department.
Equipment housed at station two includes: Engine 521, Heavy Rescue 521, Technical Rescue Trailer 521
Fire Station Aparatus (Station #2)
technical rescue .jpg