Menu
HomePublic SafetyFire & RescueCarbon Monoxide Alarm Law

Carbon Monoxide Alarm Law

The Bellevue Fire Department along with the Wisconsin State Fire Chief's Association is reminding residents that a new carbon monoxide detector law will go into effect on February 1, 2011.

The law requires that homes with any fuel burning appliance, which includes: stoves, ovens, grills, clothes dryers, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces and heaters OR an attached garage are required to install a CO alarm on every floor level, near sleeping areas. Carbon Monoxide detectors in new construction must be hard-wired with a battery back-up systems.

For more information, download the Wisconsin State Fire Chief's Association Law Summary.

Fire Department Information

Station #1 (Public Safety Building)
3100 Eaton Road
Bellevue, WI 54311
(920)-884-1077

Station #2
1811 Allouez Avenue
Bellevue, WI 54311Office:
(920) 884-1077 x 31

Non Emergency Phone:
(920)-884-1077

Emergency Phone: 911

Office Hours:
7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday

Staff:

Brad Muller
Fire Chief

Office:
(920) 884-1077 x 309
Cell:
(920) 621-0635

Dave Seidl
Assistant Fire Chief
(920) 884-1077 x 310

Brad Johnson
Inspections & Fire Prevention Division Chief
(920) 884-1077 x 312

VillageLogoXSM

Now Accepting:
credit-cards-logosweb

VILLAGE OF BELLEVUE
2828 Allouez Avenue
Bellevue, WI 54311

Phone: (920) 468-5225
Fax: (920) 468-4196

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm

Go to top