Angela Gorall - Village Administrator
Angela Gorall was appointed Village Administrator and began her tenure on June 10, 2013. She has over 6 years experience as a professional municipal administrator, serving previously as the administrator for the Town of Buchanan, WI.
Ms. Gorall has been a resident of northeast Wisconsin for approximately 15 years and has an undergraduate degree from UW-Green Bay, a Masters of Public Administration (MPA) from UW-Oshkosh and is an ICMA Credentialed Manager. Prior to coming to Bellevue, Angela previously worked for the Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission, Foth and Town of Buchanan.
The Village Administrator is the Village's Chief Administrative Officer and is responsible for the implementation of the Village Board's policies and priorities.
This is accomplished by coordinating the official business of the Village Board and by providing leadership and direction to the entire organization. Other duties of the Village Administrator include the following:
- Preparing the annual budget
- Attending Village Board meetings
- Recommending policies or programs to the Village Board
- Keeping the Village Board fully advised on financial and other conditions of the Village
- Supplying the Village Board with information to aid decision making
To Contact the Administrator:
Phone: (920) 468-5225