Looking for a way to volunteer in the community? Click the volunteer link below to learn how: volunteer
Village employees serve an important role in the everyday functions of the community. The links below provide further information about employment and volunteer opportunities.
To submit an application, or to receive more information, contact the Village Offices at (920) 468-5225.
Download a Village Employment Application
- Firefighter (POC) Bellevue Fire Department is looking for reliable part-time Paid-On-Call firefighters. Applications can be picked up at the Bellevue Fire Station #1 (3100 Eaton Road) or at the Village Offices (2828 Allouez Ave.)
- Seasonal Public Works Laborer (1-2 Part-Time Positions) – Applications accepted until filled. Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Before & After School Activity Leader (hiring for Fall2015) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Youth Sports Assistant (hiring for Basketball, T-Ball, & Football) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Dance Instructor (hiring for Fall of 2015 Classes) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement