Looking for a way to volunteer in the community? Click the volunteer link below to learn how: volunteer
Village employees serve an important role in the everyday functions of the community. The links below provide further information about employment and volunteer opportunities.
To submit an application, or to receive more information, contact the Village Offices at (920) 468-5225.
Download a Village Employment Application
- Director of Parks & Leisure Services The Village is looking for a dedicated and reliable employee to become the Director of Parks & Leisure Services. Please submit a cover letter, resume with at least three professional references, along with salary history to or mail to Village of Bellevue, Attn: Human Resources, 2828 Allouez Ave, Green Bay, WI 54311. Position open until filled. April 1, 2015 first review of applications.
- Firefighter (POC) Bellevue Fire Department is looking for reliable part-time Paid-On-Call firefighters. Applications can be picked up at the Bellevue Fire Station #1 (3100 Eaton Road) or at the Village Offices (2828 Allouez Ave.)
- Seasonal Public Works Laborer (2-3 Part-Time Positions) – Applications accepted until filled. Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Seasonal Park & Forestry Maintenance (Part-Time) - Applications accepted until filled
Supporting Documents : Job Announcement
- Summer Recreation Internship - Application Deadline: Until Filled. First review of applications March 1, 2015. Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Summer GIS/GPS Internship - Application Deadline: April 17, 2015 Supporting Documents:Job Announcement, Job Description
- Before & After School Activity Leader (hiring for Fall2015) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Youth Sports Assistant (hiring for Basketball, T-Ball, & Football) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement
- Dance Instructor (hiring for Fall of 2015 Classes) - Application Deadline: Until Filled!Supporting Documents: Job Announcement