Search
  • A+
  • A-

Station 2


Station #2

Located at 1811 Allouez Avenue station two covers the western portion of the village. This station is covered strictly using the paid-on-call firefighters. Built in 1983, this was the headquarters station untill 2009 when station one was opened. Station two is now shared with the village Public Works Department and the Leisure Services Department.

Equipment housed at station two includes: Engine 521, Heavy Rescue 521, Technical Rescue Trailer 521, Utility 521, and the light Tower.

Upcoming Events

No events available.